“Thus organisms and environments are both causes and effects

in a coevolutionary process.”

—Richard C. Lewontin in The Triple Helix: Gene, Organism, and Environment.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Volunteer Waiver Form and Research Calendar

I'm so excited to have many people wanting to help me with my research!

There are certainly things I need help doing right now. I am planning to do field work next week, and I don't have collecting bags made or proper tanks for the whelks I'll be bringing back. After that I'll need help photographing, measuring, dissecting, and whole bunch of other things I haven't thought of yet. If you plan to help, please see the links below.

Volunteer waiver form

Please fill out and sign this volunteer waiver form before coming in to help. It gives you medical coverage in case you get hurt. Link: Volunteer waiver form

Research events calendar

Here is my calendar with specific dates and times for when I'll need help. Please let me know at least a day in advance if you are planning to come to LML to help me. Link: Research Events Calendar

Check out how cool you could look doing intertidal research:


Thanks again, everyone!


No comments: